- You can use KiKa to receive single and recurring donations to your charity.
- Payments land in your account instantly and the transaction costs are 80% cheaper compared to donations made to you via debit or credit card.
- Gift Aid functionality is included within our payment journey and KiKa will provide monthly reporting of all transactions.
KiKa’s core benefits
- Increased volume of donations and Gift Aid
- Collect donations from anywhere
- Low cost
- Easy setup
- Highly secure
- COVID-friendly for events
||£4 per month
||£8 per month
First Month is Free!
Test KiKa and donate today
- Scan the below QR code via your mobile camera app
- Tap on the drop-down notification
- Follow the simple steps to donate
Tips on using QR codes:
Most smartphone cameras will now recognise a QR code automatically. If you have an Android smartphone, e.g. Honor or Huawei, you may need to activate this function or select the option on the camera. Older smartphones may need you to download a QR scanning app.
If you’re using an IPhone you will need to click on the message ‘Open “kikapay.com” in Safari’ that will show at the top of your screen.
How to get started
Getting started is easy. Simply fill out this form and send it to email@example.com. KiKa will then send across your QR code which can be used straight away to collect donations.
Please see the information pack and Frequently Asked Questions document for further information.
Kikapay is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority: 815986